● A precise, automated, water management system is essential for all growers.
● Automatically adjusting irrigation cycles to the changing needs of plants and trees protects them from irrigation diseases caused by over and under watering.
● Using less irrigation water protects farmers from water scarcity and saves money so that the system may eventually pay for its self.
● Water savings may also enable farmers to grow more plants than would otherwise be possible.
● 3D Precision Irrigation™ and Expert Controllers™ are valuable tools for regenerative agriculture; applying the exact amount of water necessary, only when its necessary, prevents nutrient runoff.
● Autonomous, data-driven, operation eliminates the need for controller programming and any associated training.
● Automation enables novice growers to grow like a professional.
● Food security may be enhanced from fewer crop failures which may decrease crop insurance premiums.